Since September 1st 2015, I am with the LIP6 laboratory of the University Paris-6 in the team MLIA. Previously I was with the L2S in Supelec and then with the CVML in Geneva. I made my PhD thesis at École Polytechnique (LIX) with Frank Nielsen.
We are looking for a PhD candidate in collaboration with Thales, for a thesis about analysis of radar data with machine learning methods (deep learning in particular). Contact me for more details.
- Accepted paper at ICASSP 2016: Comix: Joint Estimation and Lightspeed Comparison of Mixture Models with Frank Nielsen and Stéphane Marchand-Maillet
- GSI 2015 from October 28 to 30
- Assistant professor at LIP6
Main research interests
- Computational information geometry
- Algorithms for mixture models
- Statistical learning, computer vision
- Bayesian methods, source separation